Mangla Engineering Limited is a company incorporated in the year 1996 under companies’ act 1956. It is an ISO 9001:2008 BVC certified company manufacturing electric monoblock pump sets primarily for water application, ranging from 0.12 H.P. to 3.0 H.P.
The present company “Mangla Engineering Limited.”, was established in the year 1991 with the name “Mangla Engineering & Company” at Ujjain Road Industrial Estate, Dewas as a partnership firm. The firm was engaged in manufacture and sale of water pumps for domestic application for OEM’S in their Brand Names.
Gradually the company grew and had to widen their scope of work to cater the needs of domestic pumps of other OEM customers. Besides this, the firm also decided to design, manufacture and sale their own pumps in “Mangla” Brand to cater open market demand. To meet these requirements, a Unit-II was established in 1995, which started its commercial production in 1996, at A.B. Road Industrial Estate, Dewas.
At this stage firm management decided to convert the status of the firm from a “Partnership Firm” to “Limited Company”. Thus in 1996, the tiny partnership firm was converted in to a Limited company under name and style of “MANGLA ENGINEERING LIMITED”
MANGLA GROUP OF COMPANIES